In 1947, confronted with an increasing car fleet and auto parts demand, Urbano Garcia opened its first store in the city of São Paulo. Always attentive to the market's needs, in the following year, Urbano Garcia started to produce the first line of water pumps for cars in the Brazilian market.
In the next decades, the Urba trademark water pump became a national reference for light, heavy and farm vehicles. Following the technological advances of motors, the company was pioneer in using computerized equipment for project, production and testing.
Acquired in 2007 by a Brazilian Group, with a client-focused approach, the trademark advance to offer a complete product line, always with highest levels of quality and best price.